martes, 27 de octubre de 2020

topic: adventure, business and some healthcare

One of my latest wishes is
a bundle of syringes
injecting a clasp deep inside of me
not to be out there 
not to be around
anymore.

I am pinned down
and my accomplice's enemy.
Making up with my own tears
what a crude thing!
it fits with the social media
yet not my plans:
One day I will make for timber places
scorching feelings until downing on you
downing on you
downing on you.

I'm giving birth another memory
lacking in memento
full of fasting, acres and tags
lot of tags, please.
I love tagging
I attempted you, I've never attained you
- obviously-
but come off it! tag is the only proof
i grabbed something
a swamp, a lover (a boyfriend)
in the middle of the time.

Simply put:
once, something was achieved
out there,
around.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario